• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruby and Bailey on TV Tonight....

fuzzie bear

I have been very guilty of not coming onto this board in ages and now I know why I've been avoiding it.... I could spend hours just reading all the posts and drooling over puppy pics.....

Anyway, just had to come on and do the proud mommy thing.... :l*v:

Ruby and Bailey are on Off the Rails tonight at 8.30... They were headhunted (lol) to be the walking dogs for the theme of part of the show - which is clothing to wear when walking the dogs...

It was filmed over 6 weeks ago and boy was it tiring... 5 hours filming and 2 lunatic unbehaved dogs not doing anything they're told - barking at other dogs and people lol. And my guess is we'll see them for about 20 seconds after all that chaos....

You can tune in "other channels" on your sky box. Its under 'services' then 'other channels'. You will need to know the frequency though. If you google it you should be able to find it.

When you have that done, you need to go through 'services' and 'other channels' again to view it, ie. it won't have a channel number.

Welcome back Fuzzie Bear :flwr:
So, can you tell us now, who won the Free Bubble Buddy???? :lol:

Congrats on the show :flwr: :flwr:

how exciting!!! they look lovely on the website---wish i could enlarge the picture. i'll be working tonight but best of luck to the new stars ;)

k

I obviously couldn't watch the show as I'm in the states, but thanks for posting the web link!!

Those are two gorgeous dogs. :flwr:

Back