• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pics of Colby !

Roxanne

I dont think I posted Colby's pics over here in a while and Cathy was asking for some .....so here he is ............13 1/2 months old ;)

These were just taken by our photographer ..... and yes ...... I ordered LOTS ! heeeeheehe

wr5433-vi.jpg

wr5402-vi.jpg

5415-vi.jpg

5444-vi.jpg

Roxanne - did you order enough wallets to include them in your tiabella's customer orders?! icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

:flwr:

PS - I want the last one! :lol:

Those are awesome! I too, like the last one alot. Did that shot also come in colour? Not sure why I'm asking that....its not like I'm order one! Silly me...

Thanks everyone ! I ordered the last one in a 16x20 ..I love it too !!
Yes, I could have gotten it in color but I liked the B&W ;)
and No Sara .didnt order wallets :lol: but I will see if I can send you one since you like it so much ! Thanks !!

what a good idea to have pro pics done of your furbaby. is the photographer a friend or did you just decide to go get pictures done?

they are just wonderful by the way:)

She is a friend of a friend who became a pro photographer only a couple of years ago after the prodding of her friends that she had a unbelieveable talent ...and she does !! She captures stuff that is unbelieveable !! She is the only photographer I will go to now and have had a few sessions with the new grandbabies and this last session was with my 8 year old and Colby. I should have posted his gallery here so you could see all of the pics she took .......they came out AWSOME and I spent a fortune :yikes

Wonderful photos of a very handsome boy and dog. They are both growing up to be very good looking guys!

Back