Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lily's in heat too!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

BTW you can also just buy pads meant for humans and trim them to fit if they are too large. Probably cheaper than dog ones. I know lots of the breeders just use those.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Shay...How are you doing? When I heard the news about tornadoes in your state I worried about you and Lily. Please let us know how you all are doing.
    Lynn
    Momma to Molly (blen) Maxwell (tri) Nora (blen) and 2 kitties

Ohhh yeah...and 2 human (20 & 21 yr old) "children"

Post Thanks / Like

yes shay - we are worried too! Hope everything is alright
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Shay!! oh wow i cant believe Lily is in heat too! what a coincidence
    Coco is getting on well, she's a bit cranky but as some other people mentioned she is keeping herself quite clean so although i got the pants and pads i haven't used them at all. She was supposed to start a class too but Dog Training Ireland have a policy that dogs in heat cannot attend classes under any circumstances :-( to be honest I dont want to take her anywhere or try anything new with her at the moment anyway - god knows how's she's feeling so i'll just give her lots of love and attention until this has passed. Good luck with Lily!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pamela
    Hi Shay!! oh wow i cant believe Lily is in heat too! what a coincidence
    Coco is getting on well, she's a bit cranky but as some other people mentioned she is keeping herself quite clean so although i got the pants and pads i haven't used them at all. She was supposed to start a class too but Dog Training Ireland have a policy that dogs in heat cannot attend classes under any circumstances :-( to be honest I dont want to take her anywhere or try anything new with her at the moment anyway - god knows how's she's feeling so i'll just give her lots of love and attention until this has passed. Good luck with Lily!
    Hi Pamela...I know! I have her in her little panties becasue I don't want to stain any of my furniture or rugs. I do take it off of her a night though. She was feeling good yesterday, but she loves her Grandmother, and she was with her all day, and we spent the night too. Since I got home this morning, she is just sleeping and not playing. But she may be missing my Mother too. Hubby came home from out of town a little while ago and she was not her usual whole body wagging self, so I'm sure she isn't feeling well. She has been a little angle though. I'll be glad when this is over! Give Coco hugs from us.
    Sharon,
    Mom to Bleinham Cavaliers Lily, 5 years old, and Alfie, 8 year old puppy mill rescue.
    At the Bridge, Chloe, Lhasa Apso.