• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Three more sleeps....

Chardonnay

Until we leave for Jamaica :D and when we return it will be only three more sleeps until we pick up our new pup! :drivecar: LOL

I honeslty don't know which one I am more excited about!! :lol:

Have a great time then you will pick up your new puppy and I want to see loads of photos of both your hoilday and the puppy----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

Have a great trip...I'm jealous :lol: When you get home, more fun to look forward to.

have a fantastic trip!

And more fun awaits you when you get back! I don't get the "three sleeps" part...is that three weeks? 3 nights? Have a great tropical fruity drink (I am partial to pina coladas) for me! 8)
-Natalie

Consider yourself lucky! I dont know about anyone else but I know when I come home from a paradise vacation like jamaica, im so down because coming back to reality isnt nearly as fun as laying around on the beach drinking fruity drinks. Just imagine how awesome when you get home from a week of relaxing you have something so great to look forward too!!! Enjoy it now, cause once you get her there might not be many more vacations!! (I cant bear to be away from my little one and end up talking about her ALL vacation long wishing i was home with her!)

Back