• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We weren't ready for the camera timer!

Pesto's got your back

This is me, my fiance, and our little Pesto when we first got him. I set up the camera on a tripod with the timer, but we DIDN'T settle into a pose in time, so the "family portrait" idea ends up looking like the "troubled family portrait", haha. My awkward serious pose, her frightened reaction to me, and Pesto the oblivious victim in this whole drama.

fam_0186.jpg

But here's a more tender shot of mommy and Pesto:

vin_0187.jpg

Awwww lovely pic of Pesto and his Mommy - Dad, I hate to say it but you look very guilty of something in the first pic :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love Pesto's name, it's really cool :D

i love the pic's when ever we try to take pictures using the timer we end up cutting someones head out.

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Awwww lovely pic of Pesto and his Mommy - Dad, I hate to say it but you look very guilty of something in the first pic :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love Pesto's name, it's really cool :D

haha, yeah. but it's not true! just trying to settle into a position and stressing about the timer and all...

Fantastic pictures!!!!

Pesto was so tiny in those photos! Just adorable!!!!

Thanks for sharing the photos, keep em coming!

pesto is adorable----he looks a lot like a stuffed animal i had as a child :lol:

i agree--pesto is a great name!

k

Alma & Muffy said:
Pesto is too cute. Great pics :) How old was Pesto in the pictures?

Pesto was born July 15 and the pics are late Sep... he must have been a little over 10 weeks old. it was so much easier to walk around with him in one hand![/i]

Back