• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

'And what do you expect me do to with these on?'

Kelz

Harvey, not too happy with his new shoes! I only bought them for walkie time as the roads and field are rather muddy at the moment and he gets absolutely soaked on his paws!

He didn't half walk funny in them, but needless to say he came back with lovely dry, warm feet!

'What are you looking at?'
HPIM1217.jpg

'Maybe I do look rather posh hey'
HPIM1209-1.jpg

'If I look not bothered maybe they wil vanish'
HPIM1218.jpg

'Stop pointing that damn thing at me will you!'
HPIM1198.jpg

Oh my god, he is soooo not happy with the shoes, I have to say, I really wouldn't blame him, I wouldnt dream of putting them on my puppy. He is adorable though :D

He is absolutely gorgeous (even when miffed about his stylin' booties!).

:l*v: :l*v: :l*v:

His coat just SHINES....wish I could get Cinder's to have such a nice glow!

I think once he realised it was to stop his poor feet getting soggy and full of mud all night after a walk he perked up a bit!
I would never usually put anything on him but its so muddy round my area its not fair he has to come home covered in mud each night!

he doesn't look impressed with the boots, poor thing. I like the cute paw print on the sole of the boot.

Back