• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Harvey and his many friends!

Kelz

Here is harvey with some of my guinea pigs, I am sure he thinks he is one of them sometimes!!

Oh please let me go and join them for tea'
HPIM0079.jpg

'CastleGrange Cavies 'Amber"'
HPIM0015.jpg

'Let me play with the babies mummy'
b9d3c526.jpg

Ella and Stanley after a big win at the show
HPIM1752.jpg

'oh, move over, a little to the left, ouch Im stuck now'
HPIM1431.jpg

"castlegrange Cavies 'Leroy''
HPIM1209.jpg

'Castle Grange Cavies 'Pip''
HPIM0730a.jpg

Lovely pics. What do you have to do to care for a guinea pig ? Do they have nails to clip and stuff ? How much care do they need ?

Just curious... Are you the one I talked to on the cavy board? Cause I talked to someone who had a black and tan Cavalier named Harvey and recommended this site. Anyway, here I'm Gracesbigsis (which is exaclty what I am- Grace's Big Sis!) but on the other board I'm domino. Cute guinea pigs!! So pretty! I have 2.

Gracesbigsis I think You are the one who recommended this site!! Thank you

Yup guinea pigs generally do need quite a bit of care, good veg every day, a good quality dry food, bathing, nail clipping and also grooming, sweat glands cleaning etc. Showing of cavies is quite hard work!

I love it though! And Harvey loves them!

Oh what lovely little piggies, I do like piggies, such character. I especially like the pic of Leroy, he's VERY handsome!

A question, how did you teach the dog not to chase the piggies? I'm still struggling with stopping Bertie chasing my bunnies (they are house rabbits). He's not constantly after them but every now and then he chases and I know if he caught them he would kill them, not from aggression but from thinking they are great toys to shake. Needless to say, they are never out unless I am there to supervise.

I'd be intersted to know how you taught your dog, I might learn something! lol!

Alison

Back