Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WA or Canadian members: URGENT Vancouver rescue/PTS risk!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Karlin
    I don't understand however why a shelter was listing a dog it won't release?
    Well apparently the group that listed her is not the shelter that has her. They merely get a notice about each small breed dog that comes into this place and their experience with it is that it is a high-kill shelter and won't keep the dog for long - thus they act immediately.

The president of the rescue did view the pictures and the write up and is treating it as a CKCS as such which gives her the power to act...otherwise there would be little she could do other than asking people on the waiting list if they would consider fostering/adopting a mix.

She thought Daisy was gorgeous and gave me her word that nothing was going to happen to her. She was very upset about this development and couldn't believe they would consider putting down such a beautiful pet.

Post Thanks / Like

called them, no replies yet..
    Lin. proud owner of baby Cherrise, Blenheim princess, 11.5 months and baby Hope, Pomeranian princess, 10.5 months.. !

Post Thanks / Like

She looks just like missy Except for color...the coat and the top not is the same.

How cute ...I am so glad you guys are helping her!!

Your terrific!
    Kim
    Reggie, Honey & Missy
    Coloma, Michigan USA

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all of you who are working to get this little one released. I don't think any of us could stand another unhappy ending this week. You guys are the best.
    Sharon,
    Mom to Bleinham Cavaliers Lily, 5 years old, and Alfie, 8 year old puppy mill rescue.
    At the Bridge, Chloe, Lhasa Apso.