• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Photos of Cleo

Cleo's Person

Having finally worked out how to do this, I'm going to go a little nuts and post lots of photos of Cleo. As she will be 10 months old on Saturday I've put them in the Puppy section. If this is incorrect, please advise and I'll remove them of course.

Here is Cleo on the sofa in my mother's house:

407073179_7896823334.jpg

And this is her winking after she has eaten a treat she liked:

407073105_49960826a1.jpg

After she was spayed, the vet put this collar on her to prevent her licking her stitches. Unfortunately she turned out to be alergic to the first set of stitches, had to be reopend and restitched and so she spent about 3 weeks in this collar. At the beginning, she was incapable of walking anywhere with it as she couldn't judge how much room it would take up, by the end though, you'd swear she had been born with it!

407073235_5acb4f5467.jpg

Nonetheless it remained frustrating, especially when she wanted to play with Tigger!

407073316_75ca8e1f26.jpg

This is Cleo last Friday after a long posing session, for camera crazy me

407073391_e7fa953cff.jpg

Hope you've enjoyed these.

Thanks for looking

when she had the cone on did you get alot of bruises on your legs where she'd walked into you??

i looked like i'd been kicked repeatdley when harry has his cone on!!

You could always buy some shin pads, Heather :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love the pic of Cleo trying to get Tigger :D

Cleo is just adorable. I just LOVE that winking picture. How could you ever say no to that face. icon_whistling

Cleo is adorable. Were you able to slip Cleo's collar around the neck of the plastic collar and take her for walks? I noticed the blue collar in the picture where she is standing on the couch.

The Buster Collar as the 'lampshade' is apparently called, works as it is attached to her collar. We could take her for walks, but as she got so sick initially when she was allergic to the first set of stitches, she was in no mood for it. :( Once she began to recover, we did take her out an about, but only when it was dry (which wasn't oftern this January) and only along the paths as I was afraid that if she walked on grass she might aggravate her stitches again.

To answer your question succinctly, yes we were able to take her for walks in the lampshade. Even if initially she found it difficult to navigate. But lest you worry, that never stopped her! :lol:

Back