• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bathtime Tilly

Lindsay

This pic cracked me up so I had to post it! She is not a fan of the bath! She is getting so big. I can't believe she is already 4 1/2 months old! :flwr:

George049.jpg

She may not look happy but she does look like she handled it well! Tell her we all think she is a cute model and maybe she will learn to like it! I am making excuses to not give Kodee her first bath...the breeder told me she was the only puppy who had a melt-down :roll:

Debbie, just grin and bear it. When they are as small as our babes, it is a sinch to give them a bath and is over in no time. Kodee will never learn to like it if you don't get her used to it :) :flwr:

I entered my avatar in the bath theme. I had a hard time deciding between that pic and this one of Tilly. But I thought 2 dirty dogs are better than one (we had 3 on our hands at the time but Izzy is notorious for jumping out of the tub, so we didn't think we could keep all of them wrangled long enough for a pic!)

Thank you all for your comments :flwr:

Adorable! She's such a little cutie! It's amazing how funny they look when they're all wet, chester looks hilarious when he's all wet after a bath!

Just beautiful! Congratulations!

Back