• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Can anyone help

sallymum

I am going on holidays in June for 2 weeks. I am putting sally and toby into kennels as they will be fine as long as there together, but my prob is with Sam kennels will not suit him as he hates been away from people and has his own ways, ie. wont sleep in the kitchen with the other dogs will only sleep in the sitting room, wont go to the toilet in the garden has to be brought on walks. Also he has a lot of funny little traits such as meeting new dogs he will bark and bark at them, people think his been agressive hes not, after maybe an hr or so thats it his friends with them. Also when Sam wants anything he makes this noice like he is growling at you, which also makes people think he is agressive his not its just his way of comunication.
So what im trying to say is i dont think kennels for 2 weeks is going to suit him, theres no one i know would give him the attention he needs for this length of time so i dont know what to do, bringing him with me is not an option as im going to Gran Canaria. Can anyone help. Im not going to be back on line till Monday .

Hi Sallys Mum.
Would you have any familly members who could help. I'm off on my holidays next week for a week and a half and my Mum & Dad are taking Holly. Joanna took her last year for me when I was away on holidays. I could look after him for a few days if you'd like. Perhaps a few people could share the minding.

Back