Thread: Progress!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Progress!!!

Im so proud of my lil Ellie today as we have finally made progess in the right direction!

It is pouring rain here on the east coast so when my hubby took Ellie out this morning its no wonder why she peed and just ran into the house. When I got up to take her out she walked out looked around and wanted to come back in as well. I didnt blame her as even the few minutes we were out there soaked my pants and my hair. She was so good as I blowed dried her hair (I think maybe her breeder did this with her so she was use to it because whenever I try this any of my cats they freak out and run away) and then I let her play for a bit as I normally do in the morning before I go to work. Well a few seconds later she disappeared and I followed her to the place she has been pooping. I caught her mid squat and ran over got her harness and rushed her outside where she peed and pooped! I was so proud of her so she got lots of treats and praise!! And then of course we had to go blow dry ourselves dry again but Im so proud of her and I hope we can use this and move forward into not pooping inside anymore!
    Jasmine, mommy to Ellie (tri girl), Griffin, Hunter, & Dexter (kitties)

Ellie is here!!!!

http://elliethecavalier.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

that fantastic news she such a clever little girl.
    Natalie, mummy to lady (blen) 8 months old

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Progress!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie's Mommy
    Im so proud of my lil Ellie today as we have finally made progess in the right direction!

It is pouring rain here on the east coast so when my hubby took Ellie out this morning its no wonder why she peed and just ran into the house. When I got up to take her out she walked out looked around and wanted to come back in as well. I didnt blame her as even the few minutes we were out there soaked my pants and my hair. She was so good as I blowed dried her hair (I think maybe her breeder did this with her so she was use to it because whenever I try this any of my cats they freak out and run away) and then I let her play for a bit as I normally do in the morning before I go to work. Well a few seconds later she disappeared and I followed her to the place she has been pooping. I caught her mid squat and ran over got her harness and rushed her outside where she peed and pooped! I was so proud of her so she got lots of treats and praise!! And then of course we had to go blow dry ourselves dry again but Im so proud of her and I hope we can use this and move forward into not pooping inside anymore!
    That's the BEST! To catch them as they're beginning the act and rush them outside, and then have success, is the way to have the light bulb go off in their heads. Good girl, Ellie!
    ~not knowing how near the truth is,
    we seek it far away~

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, well done Ellie, good girl.

Post Thanks / Like

Default hooray!

Sounds like great progress!!
    Barkleigh Bianca’s mom and dad

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations for the clever Ellie and her proud mommy!!!!
    Laura Lia Maia

Post Thanks / Like

This is great news! Fantastic! and for you, Dont you ever post your a bad mom as a subject header again! Your great!

Post Thanks / Like

Really well done to both of you - you're far from being a bad mom

Post Thanks / Like

Good girl little Ellie!!!
    Sharon,
    Mom to Bleinham Cavaliers Lily, 5 years old, and Alfie, 8 year old puppy mill rescue.
    At the Bridge, Chloe, Lhasa Apso.