• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Progress!!!

enchantingdragon

Im so proud of my lil Ellie today as we have finally made progess in the right direction! :D :D :D :D

It is pouring rain here on the east coast so when my hubby took Ellie out this morning its no wonder why she peed and just ran into the house. When I got up to take her out she walked out looked around and wanted to come back in as well. I didnt blame her as even the few minutes we were out there soaked my pants and my hair. She was so good as I blowed dried her hair (I think maybe her breeder did this with her so she was use to it because whenever I try this any of my cats they freak out and run away) and then I let her play for a bit as I normally do in the morning before I go to work. Well a few seconds later she disappeared and I followed her to the place she has been pooping. I caught her mid squat and ran over got her harness and rushed her outside where she peed and pooped! I was so proud of her so she got lots of treats and praise!! And then of course we had to go blow dry ourselves dry again but Im so proud of her and I hope we can use this and move forward into not pooping inside anymore!

Ellie's Mommy said:
Im so proud of my lil Ellie today as we have finally made progess in the right direction! :D :D :D :D

It is pouring rain here on the east coast so when my hubby took Ellie out this morning its no wonder why she peed and just ran into the house. When I got up to take her out she walked out looked around and wanted to come back in as well. I didnt blame her as even the few minutes we were out there soaked my pants and my hair. She was so good as I blowed dried her hair (I think maybe her breeder did this with her so she was use to it because whenever I try this any of my cats they freak out and run away) and then I let her play for a bit as I normally do in the morning before I go to work. Well a few seconds later she disappeared and I followed her to the place she has been pooping. I caught her mid squat and ran over got her harness and rushed her outside where she peed and pooped! I was so proud of her so she got lots of treats and praise!! And then of course we had to go blow dry ourselves dry again but Im so proud of her and I hope we can use this and move forward into not pooping inside anymore!

That's the BEST! To catch them as they're beginning the act and rush them outside, and then have success, is the way to have the light bulb go off in their heads. Good girl, Ellie!

This is great news! Fantastic! :jump: and for you, (y) Dont you ever post your a bad mom as a subject header again! Your great!

Back