• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Shay and her Mother are Ok

Joanne M

I just reached Shay on her cellphone. She and her mother are fine. The tornado fortunately did not hit their area. Shay will post when she is back online to fill you in on the details. I told her of all the good wishes and prayers she received under her Lily in heat post.

wonderful news Joanne - thanks for updating us!

It's so scary when you actually know people who live in the affected areas!

What terrific news! So glad Shay and her family are alright. The news pictures of the Enterprise high school were so sad.

I live about 2 1/2 hours from Enterprise, AL. It has been a frightening few days here. We have family all over Alabama and Georgia. All is well here.....although it is so sad to see the devastation just up the road.

Thanks for letting us know that they are ok!!!! My life long best friend (Shelley) had just left an area that was hit just 15 minutes before the twister hit. It's such a relief to know both Shay, Lily & my friend shelley are all fine!

phew...

glad to hear it! all the folks at work yesterday were tuned into the radios because the tornadoes were slated to come into the Carolinas (all we had , though, was some heavy rain), but I was wondering about the other folks on the Board...glad to hear Shay and Ashley and all families are OK! Take care everyone! :flwr:
-Natalie

Back