• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

my baby is back home......

lily

from having her spayed today....

hubby dropped her of & on my work break i was nearly in tears thinking of her getting her aneastetic (sp?).. then in recovery how confused & maybe sick she was feeling etc....

however all went well & shes had some scrambled egg which the vet suggested i gave her & shes now fast asleep..... she was walking like i do after a few wines... :lol: when we first brought her home.... got a protector for bed but think she'll go rather mad with that on but cant risk her biting her stiches.....

thank goodness thats over with.... i would have loved to have seen her babes though :( but know it was the right thing to do for her in the end bless her.....

Maddy had hers done on Wednesday and is beginning to feel better. but she sure needs a lot of cuddling. Hubby said she can't get close enough to him. She is still not eating a whole lot. Our vet said don't feed her anything but her normal food. Funny how they are so different. I'll give her eggs when I get there tonight! Hugs to lilly and licks from maddy.

Pam

thanks pam & maddy....

the eggs are just for tonight then back to her normal food tomorrow. Probley as its light on her tummy.... she had 2 but wanted more but i wont push it for her 1st night...... Glad to hear maddy is feeling well again..

:hug:sssssssssss and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx's for both the poor little ones :flwr: Hope they recover quickly.

I have only ever had one bitch and she recovered really quickly from her spay :flwr:

oh thanks for the hugs ... lily seems fine this morning. Ate her breakfast no bother & is sat here playing with her new toy i bought her for been a brave girl..... :flwr:

thanks again every1 & yeah lily is back to her usually happy & playfull self as if nothing has happened.... rolling around all over like a mad dog.... :lol: i feel so much better now shes back to her norm as i was at a point beginning to feel guilty about getting her spayed... so, so pleased we did now for her sake more than my own..... :D

Back