• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dr Spencer and Dr Howie

Lindsay

I am out sick today with probably the worst chest cold I have ever had. However, my 2 little men have been checking on me all day. I heard them consulting each other and they decided the best medicine was for them to be piled on top of me all day. The camera was handy :)

George057.jpg

George058.jpg

If you ask Spencer a question, he will cock his head :lol:
George060.jpg

George059.jpg

P.S. The girls are taking the opposite approach. They have been staying far away from me. I don't think they like all the coughing :roll:

I LOOOOOVE it! They look so gosh darn happy to be with you! The devotion is so precious. :l*v:

Ohhhh, so cute! I can't think of anything better to cheer you up when you're ill than a lap full of love looking up at you!

Hope you get well soon!

awwwwwww Lindsay, what sweet photos. I've been sick too, and since it's just me and Tucker here I'm thrilled to have his sympathy and attention. Your two little men are wonderful care-givers :) Hope you're feeling better.

Yes finally! It was one of those that hung around for 2 or 3 weeks. :yuk: But I obviously had plenty of company ;) I hope you feel better soon! Take care! :hug:

Awww Lindsay, that's precious. I was sick last week too and Lucky was just a little dear keeping me warm laying beside me while I was snuggled under the covers coughing ...

Feel better :flwr:

I love it how he has his head cocked, that's so cute when they do that! Aren't pets the best when you're sick? I was sick with a bad inner ear infection earlier in the week, and Bentley and Bailey stayed in bed with me the entire day, Bentley even came up and laid his head on my pillow with me a few times. Dogs are just the best nursemaids!

:flwr:

Back