• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introduction

Hello everyone!

My family has owned a Cavalier for three weeks or so now (my dad bought one for my mom as a Valentine's present). I'm their "other" kid....lol.... I'm 18 with a 3 month old brother!

I look forward to getting to know everyone!

icon_welcome - Glad to have you join us. Please give us more details about your cavalier when you get a chance..

Welcome to you and Parker. We want details!!!

Tell your dad he's a very sweet, and romantic guy. I can't imagine a better gift for Valentine's Day than a cavalier. Except maybe two :)

Hello and icon_welcome .
Hope to hear more about your pup and maybe see some photos...

:flwr:

My dad? Sweet? Romantic? Eh....I guess he has his moments!!

Parker is adorable!! He LOVES to cuddle. He got jealous when I was doing homework last night instead of playing with him and laid down on my text book so I couldn't get my work done! He also carries his food bowl in to us when he gets hungry....

He's a blenheim. Beautiful chestnut coloring on the ears...I'm in love. lol

Hi

icon_welcome

Can't wait to see pictures of Parker, I have a blenheim boy aged 6 months how old is Parker? Oh by the way your Dad must be romantic to buy a cavalier for your Mum on valentines, all I got on valentines day was "Whats for breakfast"!! :lol: :lol: Enjoy the forum is brill.

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Parker will be three months old on the 13th.

I'm working on getting some pics soon, but I can't seem to find my camera.... :?

The place they got him from is next door to where I work, and over the weekend I went in to look around and saw that they had a girl from the same litter as Parker.... I tried to convince my dad that Parker needed to be reunited with his sister, but it didn't quite work!

If I go to college in the area he said he would get me one of my own this summer....

Back