• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My morning at the beach

Elsiegirl

It finally warmed up enough for me to take my humans to the beach. I had a great time as you can see! :p

DSCI0122.jpg

DSCI0120.jpg

DSCI0119.jpg

DSCI0117.jpg

DSCI0116.jpg

DSCI0113.jpg

DSCI0106.jpg

DSCI0103.jpg

DSCI0102.jpg

DSCI0099.jpg

DSCI0097.jpg

DSCI0096.jpg

DSCI0092.jpg

DSCI0091.jpg

OMG!!! You are such a gorgeous puppy and what a lovely beach.

Lucky is so jealous. I am going to Hawaii in a couple of days and he really wants to come along! I guess we'll have to plan a trip to the Jersey shore (here in NJ) in the summer! :)

Lani said:
OMG!!! You are such a gorgeous puppy and what a lovely beach.

Lucky is so jealous. I am going to Hawaii in a couple of days and he really wants to come along! I guess we'll have to plan a trip to the Jersey shore (here in NJ) in the summer! :)

Lani you lucky lucky girl, Hawaii :D :D :D :D :D

Enjoy your trip doll.

Great pics of the beach, you are so lucky to be able to let her run free on the beach. She is beautiful. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Gosh, these photos sure are cute!!!! What a cutie you have.... looks like you had a lot of fun!

Georgeous pictures what a beautiful pup and she looks like she is having so much fun :)

Can't wait til May when I go camping there is a beach and it will be Belle's first time on a beach.

Lani - You are sooooo lucky, I went to Hawaii last year it is my most favourite place in the world!! Can't wait to go back!!!

xxx

Back