• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Napoleon Dynamite just started on Comedy Central channel

Nancy

for those of you who need to watch the funniest stupidest movie , I remember there was a long discussion on it :p

i loved napoleon dynamite----it's one of those that gets better each time you watch it as well :D

k

We are flipping back and forth between it and Big Fish on the USA Network. That is another good one :)

yeah!!!

...a liger...it's pretty much my favorite animal..(except for the Cavalier of course!!!)

a friend at work got me a napoleon dynamite talking keychain with phrases like, "lucky", and "Gosh!!!", and "I like your sleeves...they're real big...". To this day I have no idea where she found it. I'm still wondering if she was trying to tell me something ;)
-Natalie :D

Before I dozed off in the chair I was watching Napoleon today. Comparing his boots to mine ;)

"Napoleon you're just jealous because I've been chatting with hot babes all day on the internet."

Joanne M said:
"Napoleon you're just jealous because I've been chatting with hot babes all day on the internet."

Josh has a t-shirt that says this :roll: :roll: :roll:

Back