• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Eating Sticks

I was taught that it is an old wives' tale that dogs will eat grass, but every time Bubba sees any or ours gnawing on anything green outside he says they must be sick......I just can't train him.

The first doxie we had used to love to get in the litter box (none of were well trained yet!). I remember taking her to work with me one day and she was pooping and puking the litter. We learned a lesson but she didn't.

jadan tends to like certain types of sticks as he will pick up a stick and chew on it then spit it out or another one that he will try and devour!!! maybe a certain type of tree or certain smell. ;) i made the mistake of just letting him be with one yesterday and when he came in he was sick twice then this morning yelped when pooping as the rest came out. :yikes didnt learn his lesson as he was still after them this afternoon only this time i made sure that i ran after him so that he wouldnt sit long enough to chew. made a bit of a game of it, am sure the mums all thought he was a very naughty dog for not sitting still and making me chase after him but to be honest if i didnt then he would graze the whole time anyway icon_whistling icon_whistling and whats the point of taking him out for a walk when all he will do is sit and chew!! :? :? :?

Back