• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Missy's first walk!!

Kimmisue

We did a ceasar thing today and I took the whole group for a walk. Missy's first and she was a dream. Exhausted from trying to keep up with the rest. Her tail never stopped wagging.

These are their winter sweaters. The girls have dresses and Reggie has a little mans sweater :)

IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/KDienes/IMG_1624.jpg[/IMG]

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

They look so cute!!

I currently have a 3rd visiting for a few days and took all three for a walk this afternoon...man, I was beat when we got home!!

How cute and what fun!!

When I try to make my three girls from the house to the car on leashes it always turns into a disaster with somebody wrapped around my legs, Sasha turning in circles until her leash is a mess, etc.

I'm glad you guys had such a good time. And I love seeing the pictures.

It's so warm here - maybe I could dress my girls in bikinis instead of sweaters. :shock:

I think my Stewie 2 (Sasha) would have hers torn off in no time!

The photos were before the walk...they were just really excited icon_whistling

Once out ..they loved it. The snow is melted off enough that we could actually go.

Missy had another first ..she was able to jump onto my chair this morning. :D

She is so proud of herself. It only took two months.

Oh my! My Cavaliers wouldn't dream of jumping onto a chair. They have to be treated like royalty and be picked up carefully and put in the chair. Tibby can jump down really quickly if we mention going outside, but we prefer to lift Wallis down too as she slides on the hardwood floor and we don't want her to get hurt.

I guess my girls are just strange - no playing, no jumping, no clothes. I guess that's stuff we chalk up to breeding.

LOL...

Hey I noticed in your signature you have birds..what kind?

We have a whole crew....
Rudy a Bue and Gold
Mickie a yellow nape
Angel a congo grey
Paulie a Monk parrot
Patchie a Budgie
Sunny a canary

The picture below is from our bird club Rudy met Mui a hyacinth.

Rudy.jpg

Before I read the caption I was going back over your list wondering how you could have left out a Hyacinth!!

I have Henry, my Eclectus Parrot; Moji, my Senegal Parrot; and Pip, my Parrotlet. I have tried my best with African Greys. I just love them but they don't get along with us. They are moody birds. Henry is my company during the day because we talk and sing together. I call the dogs one time to go outside and he keeps it up until they are all out.

You've got a fun household. A lot of people are somewhat afraid of birds but I think they just don't know them. And if I think my house sounds like a jungle sometimes I guess I should be at yours!

I've hand-fed several birds (including the Greys that we have had and Moji and Pip) and just love doing that. I need babies!

From one bird lover to another -

What a wonderful crew you have...

We hand feed all of our larger birds. I got Rudy when he was 8 weeks old. Mickie was almost done we just had a few feedings each day..

Angel..was injured by her mother thrown from the nest breaking one leg and deforming a wing. Her leg is deformed and stays out to one side..but her little foot works so she is able to get around. We hand feed her for a long time. The breeder was going to but her down..I bought her..really for my father and she loves me.

Literally bends over backwards to nibble at my mouth and give me kisses.
Birds are wonderful but it is always good to have a healthy respect for them. :lol:

Kim - You're Macaw is beautiful :flwr: I have always wanted one!!

I have got an African Grey called MAX he has just started talking and is so funny every so often he will call Belle and the cats and they all go running over to his cage. :lol:

xx

Back