• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Staring out the window, starring Nemo

tuna

There is a cyclone off the coast and it has been raining non stop since Friday. Cooped up inside, what is a man and his dog to do? Well the dog stares out the window and fantasizes about running around outside in the sun and the man photos it.

nemo-rainyday1.jpg

nemo-rainyday2.jpg

nemo-rainyday3.jpg

nemo-rainyday4.jpg

I use a Canon 30D and edit the photos in RawShooter and Photoshop.

You make wonderful Photos !!! And Nemo is a pretty handsome model!!!

You make a great couple! :flwr:

you always take such great photos of Nemo and those are another brilliant example. :flwr:

WOW!!!

What stunningly breathtaking photographs! You always do such beautiful work! LOVE the choice of black and white - really adds to the tone & mood of the pictures.

I am SUCH a fan of your Nemo pics! Thanks for sharing! :flwr:

I'm a real fan of your pictures too. I love the last one best. There's something about Nemo. I think you capture his spirit in his pictures. Showing the softer side to this wild child dog this time!

Incredible photos...love them.
I'll be by soon with Bianca for her photo shoot ;) , now only if I can save up for the airfare...-Natalie

i heard on sky news the storm was very very bad hope you guys are safe.love the black and whites.

Back