• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

new baby in the house

Hello, we are new owners of Maggie our 15 week old CKC....She is just as sweet as can be and we love her to death. Unfortunately we did not do enough research and purchased her from a pet store....something we will never do again after reading all the information on this site.....
She seems healthy so far and we are just going to move forward and keep our fingers crossed !
Our 3 kids are madly in love and mom is a bit overwhelmed....this site is a godsend !!
Ann G.

icon_welcome Ann, from Lily and me. Would love to see pics of little Maggie. Please post pics when you can

Hello Ann, welcome to you and Maggie. With three children and a baby cavalier I look forward to your posts as I can imagine how much fun the kids are having with Maggie. Congratulations on your new addition to the family.

welcome to ann and maggie! hope you enjoy the site. we're looking forward to stories and pictures!

k

Congratulations...

Don't be worried-no judgements here. A true parent loves no matter what the circumstances are :)

icon_welcome Ann and Maggie! We're all learning new things about cavaliers every day! :)
Hope to see a photo of Maggie soon! :snap:

Back