• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier attack!

Ste,

That film is fabulous. I'm not sure which cav is involved and which is the one on the side looking distainfully one, but whichever the observer is s/he cracked me up! Poor Gavin, completely out numbered!

Cody is the bemused on looker and that's about as excitable as she gets apart from dinner time :lol:

Brid we have indeed gotten a third dog, we were fostering her for Karlin and just had to keep her icon_whistling

cl*p It is lovely watching 2 dogs play. That is one of the many reasons I would always have at least 2 dogs. Just beautiful... what fun!

That was great!! I loved the noises they were making. And Cody...such a disdainful look...you guys are nuts!! And then the cat just sauntering by...not even glancing at them! I'll bet your house is a lot of fun!

Hilarious. Gavin certainly has it made now. Cody looks way too mature to get involved. (ditto for cats)

Back