Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CKCS book by Barbara Garnett-Wilson

Post Thanks / Like

Default CKCS book by Barbara Garnett-Wilson

I just had to post about this book. I ordered it last week and it came today. It's everything I have read about, and more. This is the most beautiful book I have ever seen, the pictures are beautiful. The author has even signed it. As soon as I read it, it is going right on my coffee table, it is a beautiful coffee table book. It would make a great gift too. Here are some pics. Hope it is o.k. to post this?????

Sharon,
    Mom to Bleinham Cavaliers Lily, 5 years old, and Alfie, 8 year old puppy mill rescue.
    At the Bridge, Chloe, Lhasa Apso.

Post Thanks / Like

When everyone first started talking about the book I was interested. Until I saw how much it cost. I have lots of Cavalier books...so did I really need one more. And then I actually saw it in person...oh yeah, worth the money. I'm putting it on my birthday list. Mom has a heck of a time buying for me and this would be a perfect gift for her to give me.

It's just beautiful!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

I know Cathy, the price is a little steep, and I had been debating about it for weeks, and then last week, I finally gave in. It is even more magnificent in person, and so worth the money. I really don't have any CKCS books, so that's my argument for hubby when he sees it.
    Sharon,
    Mom to Bleinham Cavaliers Lily, 5 years old, and Alfie, 8 year old puppy mill rescue.

Post Thanks / Like

Default besides cavaliers...

...the only thing I collect are books! Where did you order it, Shay? I love the pictures, thanks for putting them up for us to see. I'm going to try Amazon. Thanks for posting the pictures! -Natalie
    Barkleigh Bianca’s mom and dad

Post Thanks / Like

I've been meaning to order this book for a while now. You have both convinced me!
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

Sharon,

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love to order it but have a feeling it will get hit by Canada Customs.

Which will only make it even more expensive.
    Mom to Daniel, Derrick, David
    Dudley 3 Years Old
    Darby 1 Year Old

Post Thanks / Like

That was my Christmas gift! Its sitting proudly on my coffee table along with a few other Cavalier books and magazines Its a beautiful book and I devoured it. I love it and even though it was pricey I knew I had to have it I dont regret it at all and look through it from time to time still I think its an invaluable resource for Cavalier lovers!
    Jasmine, mommy to Ellie (tri girl), Griffin, Hunter, & Dexter (kitties)

Ellie is here!!!!

http://elliethecavalier.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice Christmas present. I wish I would have known about it during the Holidays or my birthday last October. I would have asked for that from my Mom. She never knows what to get me, like Cathy's Mom. I just couldn't wait until next October or Christmas.
    Sharon,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    I would love to order it but have a feeling it will get hit by Canada Customs.

Which will only make it even more expensive.
    I didn't know that you guys had to pay customs when you ordered from the U.S
    Sharon,