• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

CKCS book by Barbara Garnett-Wilson

Shay

I just had to post about this book. I ordered it last week and it came today. It's everything I have read about, and more. This is the most beautiful book I have ever seen, the pictures are beautiful. The author has even signed it. As soon as I read it, it is going right on my coffee table, it is a beautiful coffee table book. It would make a great gift too. Here are some pics. Hope it is o.k. to post this?????

411700832_168e8d1576.jpg

411700851_165726b81f.jpg

411700855_84a6c81c6a.jpg

411700857_6ed82ea09b.jpg

411701496_242aba1398.jpg

When everyone first started talking about the book I was interested. Until I saw how much it cost. I have lots of Cavalier books...so did I really need one more. And then I actually saw it in person...oh yeah, worth the money. I'm putting it on my birthday list. Mom has a heck of a time buying for me and this would be a perfect gift for her to give me.

It's just beautiful!

I know Cathy, the price is a little steep, and I had been debating about it for weeks, and then last week, I finally gave in. It is even more magnificent in person, and so worth the money. I really don't have any CKCS books, so that's my argument for hubby when he sees it. :roll:

besides cavaliers...

...the only thing I collect are books! Where did you order it, Shay? I love the pictures, thanks for putting them up for us to see. I'm going to try Amazon. Thanks for posting the pictures! -Natalie

I've been meaning to order this book for a while now. You have both convinced me! :badgrin: icon_whistling

I would love to order it but have a feeling it will get hit by Canada Customs. :bang:

Which will only make it even more expensive.

That was my Christmas gift! :D Its sitting proudly on my coffee table along with a few other Cavalier books and magazines Its a beautiful book and I devoured it. I love it and even though it was pricey I knew I had to have it I dont regret it at all and look through it from time to time still I think its an invaluable resource for Cavalier lovers!

Very nice Christmas present. I wish I would have known about it during the Holidays or my birthday last October. I would have asked for that from my Mom. She never knows what to get me, like Cathy's Mom. I just couldn't wait until next October or Christmas. :lol:

Linda said:
I would love to order it but have a feeling it will get hit by Canada Customs. :bang:

Which will only make it even more expensive.

I didn't know that you guys had to pay customs when you ordered from the U.S

This book is awesome! I finally broke down and ordered it. I can't display it on the coffee table, because my lab would probably try to do some reading!

If you order it off her site, you have the option of having her sign it and write a note. She wrote what I wanted and then even added a sentence of her own.

It's really worth the money and I don't think I have ever paid that for a book!

Just purchased the book through the author's website-- It was 68 US dollars and some change and shipping included. I can't wait to get it!!

Thanks for sharing the info :flwr:

Just noticed this post. Shay that book is gorgeous. Wow, love the pictures. Thanks for putting that b/t one up, it's beautiful. I think that's really cool that the author signed your copy too.

Linda, it is $78 US including shipping to Canada (I'm in Canada too). My breeder had recommended it, and I've been debating on whether or not to get it. With all this fuss about it, I might just have to splurge!

I've got it on order, so seeing it here & hearing the recommendations has made me pleased I did it.

Now the question is....can I hold out til my birthday in August!!?? Instant gratification girl here icon_whistling

Back