• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Who suggested the litre pop bottle on snow?

Kodee

Cause Kodee thanks you - she had a riot! And slept like a lamb the rest of the day.

OK guys, I wanna play - open this door!
412186080_7de340a9f6.jpg

Hey its too big to pick up!

412186078_e9c8fb0395.jpg

Got it! What are you laughing at? I am almost as big as a litre bottle!

412186070_a71c6f3e0d.jpg

After I was tired or so they thought I was playing quietly. I figured out how to get on the fireplace!

412186084_5224cf9f59.jpg

But, ya, I haven't figured out if I want to jump down by myself yet :oops:

412186085_da8141adf8.jpg

That is so cute! I wish it would snow again here so my boys could play with one, it looks like so much fun.

Kodee is Beautiful!!!!

Kodee is one of the most beautiful Tri colour pups i have ever seen!

She truly is a real beauty!

Congratulations! Love the photos!!!!! Looking forward to seeing more as she grows.

That looks like such fun!!

Cleo would be sooooo envious. She loves chasing around bottles, kitchen roll inserts etc. I'd say she'd love to do so on snow. Unfortunately we don't get snow here, so we'll just have to look enviously on!

Kodee,

It was Ruby and I. Dad did it for us during our last snow fall and we had a blast. Of course they took off the cap so we wouldn't chew it, but it was so much fun we can't wait for our next snow fall. Hope you had as much fun as we did.

Bark On!

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

:lol: The one with it sticking out the side of her mouth is hilarious! Cute pics! :flwr:

Sydney said:
Kodee,

It was Ruby and I. Dad did it for us during our last snow fall and we had a blast. Of course they took off the cap so we wouldn't chew it, but it was so much fun we can't wait for our next snow fall. Hope you had as much fun as we did.

Bark On!

:thnku: And I will look out for more fun games in your posts! Darn did you have to tell Mom about the cap, now she realizes it must come off and I so love to chew and chew and chew...

Cleo's Person said:
That looks like such fun!!

Cleo would be sooooo envious. She loves chasing around bottles, kitchen roll inserts etc. I'd say she'd love to do so on snow. Unfortunately we don't get snow here, so we'll just have to look enviously on!

Well we'd love to send you OUR SNOW! Apparantly, it also works on a slippery floor if your game or in a big space like the garage! Try it!

Kodee,

Cleo does this on the laminate floor in the house and adores it. Must bring her somewhere a bit more slippery to increase the fun. :lol:

Cleo's Person said:
Kodee,

Cleo does this on the laminate floor in the house and adores it. Must bring her somewhere a bit more slippery to increase the fun. :lol:
I say use ski wax on your floor and call in Ruby and Sydney for help - they got these human activities down pat!

great pics

Kodee has really beautiful coloring. love the puppia on her too. That's a great game, for us to try with Bianca (but again, no snow, just floors)... -Natalie

Ruby and Sydney here,

Kodee, if you think that's fun, have Mom put a treat in the bottle. Its great fun trying to get it out as it scoots across the snow or floor. :lol:

Kodee,

You are one of the cutest tri puppies I've ever seen!!! Your mommy should be so proud! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Back