• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New pics!!

nursejess80

Randoms2006103.jpg

Playing tug of war
Randoms2006106.jpg

She moved at the last minute when I was trying to take this pic, but I still think it turned out cute!
Randoms2006107.jpg

Wanting me to move the gate...
Randoms2006122.jpg

She likes to sleep like this.
Randoms2006119.jpg

She was chewing a dentabone and had a piece in her cheek, so she looked really funny....but she moved it right when I was taking this.
Randoms2006118.jpg

Cuddling up with her daddy.
Randoms2006109.jpg

She was SOOO mad at me after her bath.
Randoms2006110.jpg
She likes to take over her daddy's spot in bed!

What a cutie patootie she is!! I love the picture of her cuddling with daddy...what a cuddle bug!

She actually has a pout on her face after her bath. I like the one chewing the dental bone - before I read that, I thought she was laughing!

awwwwwwwwww what a pretty little girl. I love those pictures. Thank you for sharing them with us.

She is a little snuggle bug doll, very cute pics. And is that an Alabama shirt I see on her Daddy??

Kodee Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:05 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She actually has a pout on her face after her bath. I like the one chewing the dental bone - before I read that, I thought she was laughing!

Everyone thinks she's laughing!!

chestersmum Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:51 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a little snugglepie! She's so adorable! How old is she?

She's 11 wks old today, actually. Just a teeny little thing. The vet today said she weighs 4 lb. 9 oz., and that she'll probably stay pretty small.

Shay Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:27 pm Post subject:

She is a little snuggle bug doll, very cute pics. And is that an Alabama shirt I see on her Daddy??

Jason graduated from Alabama a few years ago, and that's one of MANY shirts from there. Ruby will make her debut at a ballgame this fall (we have season tickets), but I have to get her a houndstooth puppia to show her school spirit!!

nursejess80 said:
Shay Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:27 pm Post subject:

Jason graduated from Alabama a few years ago, and that's one of MANY shirts from there. Ruby will make her debut at a ballgame this fall (we have season tickets), but I have to get her a houndstooth puppia to show her school spirit!!

That will be adorble........Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back