• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Has anyone tried The company Of Animals Non-Pull Harness?

I've tried the second one , the rubber covers on the straps ripped my dogs hair so I stopped using it ( 9 years on she's still pulling :roll: )

Justine, I've only seen it in that colour. I ordered mine on Ebay. £7.19 plus postage only around £1.60.

AT, I'm happy with the second one apart from the marking. Mine didnt have rubber covers. I put it on him and pulling stopped instantly.

It would be much better to train the dog not to pull. A good method is to change direction, while dropping a spare loop of lead. This means that neither you nor the dog is pulling.

Darby is a terrible puller and this is what we are covering in training class at the moment.

I know it is a pain, but they tell us to stop walking and make them sit once this is done then continue to walk again, as soon as the pull stop again.

She said it is not something that will change quickly, especially if they have been doing it for a longtime. It will take patience and consistency to stop.

My problem is that it has been to cold here in Toronto to even practice it, the weather is suppossed to warm up within the next few days so I hope to get out and practice before my next class. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Back