• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mason Pearson - did I make a boo boo???

Nope, you didn't make a mistake. It isn't designed for animals but it works so well! I have had mine for a couple of years and it is so worth the investment.

I had one of my adopted boys over for a visit last week. His coat had been clipped very short and is now starting to grow out. His hair is really thick and difficult to brush. I used my Mason Pearson on him. When his mommy came to pick him up she commented on how great he looked and wanted to know if I bathed him. Nope, just brushed him. She said she doesn't have any brushes that will get through his coat. I showed her my brush and told her that in the long run (you know Jake is going to live to be 20 years old!! ;) ) the brush will pay for itself. I use it every couple of days and have a metal comb to work out the knots. Don't need anything else.

Hi Pam, if you click on the link in my first post you will see the B4 brush that I purchased - it's pure bristle (y)

:flwr:

Back