• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Red Nose Day

Harvey's Mum

This is Harvey having his very own RED NOSE DAY!!

414802286_6aad6539a2.jpg

With my big sister Evie!

414806852_44e48acf84.jpg

Sleep time. Oh bless

414802293_8629fb5f2f.jpg

Enjoy :rotfl:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

you lucky thing :lol:

I been trying to do this with SiânE but as soon as you put the nose on her, she puts her head down and won't look at you. :sl*p:

hes patient,alfie would of taken that off his nose played football with it,beaten it up then he would of eaten it all up.i would of ended up chasing him.

Awww....sweet little thing even fell asleep with it on her nose. What a little love.

What can I say, he likes dressing up or should I say my daughter likes dressing him up. It helps to have a treat in your hand to distract him, but he really wasn't bothered as long as he got it to play with in the end!! :lol: :lol:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

How cute! Those pictures are hilarious. He's a good sport to wear the red nose and pose for pictures. Harvey must be a blast at parties. Does he wear a lampshade on his head too? He's adorable and so is Evie! Thanks for the post.

Back