• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Zoey is such a big girl now!!

moniechris

I can't believe how quickly she is growing, and how much I have been denying it by not posting pictures!!! She is 4 months and 2 weeks old, and now weighs exactly 8 pounds. :D (Geeesh, Cody was 16 pounds at that age!!! :shock: )
Here are just a few quick shots of my little one, I just found my camera so there will be more!! Promise!
haylie020.jpg

haylie022.jpg

haylie026.jpg

Such a pretty little girl! And just think what you have to look forward to cause, unlike us, they get better looking with age! :lol:

Zoey is just so cute! She reminds me so much of our Casey as a pup. But Zoey is normal size not a moose like ours. She is so sweet. I bet you are having fun with her.

Monica, what is her birthday? She and Tilly are the same age. She is absolutely precious!

You can tell she is becoming a teenager because her ears are getting long and fluffy!! Just think, we a cav you dont have to pay for the teenagers perm!

Awwwwwwwwww Zoey, what a pretty little lady you are. Love the pics, thanks for posting them. She's adorable.

Her birthday is October 22, 2006. :D

Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments, she is so precious (but those eye brows show only a glimpse of her naughty side...She is FULL OF IT!! :lol: )

Back