Thread: ATTENTION FL MEMBERS!!~Sorted!

Post Thanks / Like

Default ATTENTION FL MEMBERS!!~Sorted!

Another day, another rescue!!

We have a beautiful blenheim boy in Jacksonville who was almost struck by a car. A nice family rescued him and has been posting flyers with no response. They can no longer keep him and will turn him over to the local shelter if someone cannot pick him up by Sunday.

If you are near the area and can take this boy for a week, then I will drive up next weekend to take him off your hands. Transport offers are also appreciated (from Jax to Orlando)!! Please let me know if you are able and willing.
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

Monica,

I am about 5 hours from J'ville but could meet someone in Tallahassee if they were willing to meet me. On top of this, I am going to be out of town next weekend but maybe we can figure something out as I have family here who might be willing to help out. PM me if this is an option.
    Ashley - Mom to Duncan (4 years/blenheim) and Arthur (3 years/ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

MC -

Doggymom is taking our Blenhiem boy to Gainesville this coming Tuesday, 03/13/07, for his weekly treatments. If you could talk the people that have him in Jacksonville into holding on to him until Tuesday morning, she is willing to go to Jax first, pick up the rescue boy, then back to our boy's appointment in Gainesville, then end up back here in Palm Harbor at the end of the day Tuesday with the rescued dog.

From there we have no problem homing him for how ever long it takes to foster him or for you to pick him up, whatever you wish.

Let us know if that will work for you.
    Doggydad to Charley (Blen), Megan (Ruby), Mocha (Pekinese-Shih Tzu mix), Abby (Heinz 57 mix), Hobie (Poodle mix), Bessie (Min-Poodle) Butch (mix) and Snickers at The Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Doggydad, your way gets him to the Tampa Bay area a little smoother but if I can be of any help please let me know.

Unfortunately, I work full time and can't help drive on Tuesday. Again, if something needs to happen tomorrow the NW FL end of the board is here for you.
    Ashley - Mom to Duncan (4 years/blenheim) and Arthur (3 years/ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you EVERYONE for your support!! I am sorry it seemed like I disapearred for a while there, I have had two weddings to go to this weekend (one friday night, one saturday afternoon). I have been nursing major hangovers in between, thne had to get up and do it all over again!

We have this little baby all sorted, by sister who lives in St. Augustine (45 miles south of Jax) will pick him up and foster for a week until I can drive up to get him. I was planning on going anyway because I work for a school and we get 2 weeks off for spring break. It worked out VERY well in the end so THANK YOU ALL!!!!
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie