• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poor Me !!!!! - UPDATED - what next!

Yvonne117

I cant believe what they done to me today!!

415718608_bfcc15c8b2.jpg

Alfie looking very sorry for himself after his castration.

This only gets worse, I was just trying to lick it better and this happened!!
416247139_e3e4c3b348.jpg

Thanks to everyone who sent love and kisses x
Now this really is unfair, just as I work out how to lick myself even when I am wearing my new collar they stick a bigger one on!!

416508343_709864de8f.jpg

Poor Alfie! My little Clancy will be in your position next Friday. Hope Alfie feels better soon.

Awww poor Alfie!!! hope he feels better soon!....he looks very snug and cute in that bed! :p

Poor Alfie. Suck up all the attention you can buddy....cause you'll be back to your old self in no time.

Poor little alfie, i remember when we had Chester done, i was 14 and i felt so bad for him i used to sit there patting him and crying!

I hope you feel better soon alfie!

Big licks from Chester and a big hug from his mummy.xx

You'll be feeling much better tomorrow Alfie, but in the meantime, bleed your humans for all you can mate! ;)

xox

lol @ Caraline: "You'll be feeling much better tomorrow Alfie, but in the meantime, bleed your humans for all you can mate!"

Give Alfie extra hugs from us! :hug: :hug: :hug:
I love his cute little bed, it fits him so perfectly.

:hug: Alfie,

Hopes you feel better soon, yes bleed the humans dry while you can :D

We'll lick ours in sympathy for you ;)

M & O

Those collars are awful aren't they Alfie? Poor baby. Tucker had to have one too. He also had an umbilical hernia fixed the same time he was neutered. When he got home he kept licking, so the doctor said he needed a collar.

Alfie really I do feel for you... but I'm sorry, your Mom's pictures and captions just made me laugh! But only a little, promise :flwr:

Joanne M said:
lol @ Caraline: "You'll be feeling much better tomorrow Alfie, but in the meantime, bleed your humans for all you can mate!"

:lol: I guess I should have put a comma before "mate". :lol: Freudians slip I guess.

Back