• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

LOL

murphy's mum

My sides are splitting, we are watching Crufts and Murphy is going crazy. He is as usual barking like mad at the TV :roll:

The problem is he's trying to get behind the TV, obviously trying to 'find' these invaders who are on the telly :rotfl:

He's not too bright but definately cute trying to be a tough guy :lol:

Did anyone see the Newfoundland doing the water rescue work it was amazing, one was pulling a boat with 5 people, and 5 other Newfoundlands in it :yikes

I was watching the Eukenuba Dog Show on Animal Planet last night and Finley was checking out the dogs. He really liked the girl boxer and doberman. It was almost as if he know they were girls b/c when male dogs were on he wasn't so interested. It's so funny to watch animals watching other animals on tv

Bertie and I were watching Crufts too and he was sat watching intently, he didn't bark except for at one dog, can't remember which one now but he was definitely watching it while he was sat on my lap, bless him.

Can't wait for tomorrow's show, hehehe.

Alison

Dylan looked behind the telly too! He doesn't watch much TV but I kept tapping it to get his attention. He sat there wagging his tail then fell asleep on the settee!

we were watching to nite and we were laughing at alfie he was watching to,he kept cocking his head side to side.

Maggie gets really crazy watching television. She barks at every animal, and hates when people fight, yell or shoot one another. She flys off of the sofa and barks till animal is gone or fighting stops. She has gotten to the point where we will have to keep her out of family room while we watch television. Unfortunately she loves to sit with the family.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Diane

:lol: I've had dogs all my life and I've never had one pay attention to the TV before we got Sonny. I spend more time watching him watching TV, than I do watching the TV itself. How cute these little dudes are.

I havnt noticed Harvey to bothered by tv until crufts this week. He has driven us mad with his nose on the screen barking his head off.

yes crufts was the first time i have ever seen indy actually watch tv as well! he's responded to animal sounds and music on tv before, but he actually sat in my lap and watched the dogs compete! it was adorable.

sorry i don't have any suggestions about the barking at other dogs, etc... indy does this as well and i think it upsets him more that he can't figure out where the noise is coming from. he alternates between the speakers, the bedroom window, and the balcony doors. we usually just try to stop him immediately (we live in an apartment) and distract him, but it's hard to distract the little boogers when they think other dogs are around!

k

I've never had a dog who watches TV until now. That's so funny that so many cavalier do this. Doggies are her favorite, cats next, and then any other animals, babies last. She isn't interested in people at all.

Sometimes she barks to the point we have to change the channel but we just tell her ...Shhhhhh and she'll stop....most of the time.

Here's she watching "Growing up Moose" on Animal Planet...her favorite channel! :lol:
402819762_c3a9a32c37.jpg

We were watching 101 Dalmations the other day and whenever Belle sees another dog on TV she just barks her head off - sooo funny! Been watching Crufts - bet the neighbours are wondering what the hecks going on!! :lol:

xx

Back