• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bella's getting a new sister!

414193673_1e08b8dcee.jpg

The one on the left... NO wait, the one in the middle! Hang on, no no the right one.

...Good luck

Hey I like the idea of Bella choosing! If that fails, our breeder chose for us - she absolutely picked the perfect fit with our family. If its a different breeder why not let her meet Bella and choose once their personalities develop a bit more at 4 or 5 wks. What ever you pick, they are all going to be great because Mom is a beauty!

Kodee, I agree - the breeder will know the right match for us. She was Bella's breeder as well and we have gone back to visit her with Bella quite a few times. We will definitely take her advice!

I should have more pictures in a couple weeks (they're 6wks this Thursday), so their little personalities should be more obvious soon. I am excited to see how their markings look now.

I don't care so much about the markings. Lia has a Black and tan face, she has no white blaze at all, but I love her face!!!

Is a hard decision, because all three pups are adorable. Are all of them females, Teri?
:flwr:

Laura - just the two on the left (in the closeup) are females.

I now have a new dilemna...I talked to the breeder tonight, and she has decided not to keep a female blenheim from her other current litter (which happens to belong to Bella's mom). She thinks she is absolutely gorgeous, but her mouth is a little "undershot" so she won't be able to show her. The breeder says she has a bit of a pug nose and is just the cutest thing ever. I am trying to envision it...can't wait until I get to see more pictures next week. I wonder if having more of a pug nose would cause breathing problems...

Anyway, here are some pictures of the new contender at 2wks - she really is a beauty:

431964455_1d87560f38.jpg

431964485_d4fa09f775.jpg

431964473_734e4c9e0d.jpg

And yes, I know that Tri is gorgeous too!! :) Good thing he is already spoken for!!

She is beautiful, her coloring is so rich and she will have a thinner blaze which I personally really like.

LOVE HER!

Well, I think we have made our difficult decision. :) My husband's sister went to visit the puppies for us today since we are so far away....here are some photos! We have decided to adopt the little girl with lots of color. The second puppy is adorable too, but she looks a lot like Bella, and we want to be able to tell them apart! :lol: The breeder also really thinks this is the puppy for us. So now the waiting game begins. I can hardly stand it! We'll be bringing her home the first week of May.

438227354_5b21fed595.jpg

438227356_fe74aef7e5.jpg

438227366_4b2ea62434.jpg

438227378_52b43662c4.jpg

ADORABLE!!!

I am such a sucker for a thin blaze, that would have had me at "hello" :D

She looks like an Abigale to me or "Abby" for short.

Congrats!!

absolutely beautiful!!! (both of your dogs actually!!!)... your new baby's pics just make my heart melt!! gorgeous markings and color!! can't wait to see her grow.... congrats!

Thanks everyone!
Yes, we have a name...she will be Sofia Maserati (Sofi for short). She had to have a name in keeping with Bella's, of course (Isabella Bugatti).

I will be sure to post more pictures later on!!

Back