Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bella's getting a new sister!

Post Thanks / Like

IsabellaBugatti please send new pictures when you get them!

Post Thanks / Like

The one on the left... NO wait, the one in the middle! Hang on, no no the right one.

...Good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Hey I like the idea of Bella choosing! If that fails, our breeder chose for us - she absolutely picked the perfect fit with our family. If its a different breeder why not let her meet Bella and choose once their personalities develop a bit more at 4 or 5 wks. What ever you pick, they are all going to be great because Mom is a beauty!

Post Thanks / Like

Kodee, I agree - the breeder will know the right match for us. She was Bella's breeder as well and we have gone back to visit her with Bella quite a few times. We will definitely take her advice!

I should have more pictures in a couple weeks (they're 6wks this Thursday), so their little personalities should be more obvious soon. I am excited to see how their markings look now.
    Teri....mom to Bella, Sofi, Riley (kitty), Cooper (kitty), and Kitsy (kitty)

Post Thanks / Like

The one on the left... NO wait, the one in the middle! Hang on, no no the right one.
    You took the words right out of my mouth!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy T
    You took the words right out of my mouth!
    me too...how do you pick when they are all so perfect!?!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't care so much about the markings. Lia has a Black and tan face, she has no white blaze at all, but I love her face!!!

Is a hard decision, because all three pups are adorable. Are all of them females, Teri?
    Laura Lia Maia

Post Thanks / Like

Laura - just the two on the left (in the closeup) are females.

I now have a new dilemna...I talked to the breeder tonight, and she has decided not to keep a female blenheim from her other current litter (which happens to belong to Bella's mom). She thinks she is absolutely gorgeous, but her mouth is a little "undershot" so she won't be able to show her. The breeder says she has a bit of a pug nose and is just the cutest thing ever. I am trying to envision it...can't wait until I get to see more pictures next week. I wonder if having more of a pug nose would cause breathing problems...

Anyway, here are some pictures of the new contender at 2wks - she really is a beauty:

And yes, I know that Tri is gorgeous too!! Good thing he is already spoken for!!
    Teri....mom to Bella, Sofi, Riley (kitty), Cooper (kitty), and Kitsy (kitty)

Post Thanks / Like

She is beautiful, her coloring is so rich and she will have a thinner blaze which I personally really like.

LOVE HER!
    Yep, that's what I meant, I just spelled it wrong!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They are all adorable. What a difficult and fun decision you have to make there.
    ~ Sam, Sonny & Beau ~