• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bella's getting a new sister!

IsabellaBugatti

One of these little cuties is going to be Bella's new sister. Now if we can only decide which one.... icon_whistling
414193670_12e01e1eb1.jpg

414193673_1e08b8dcee.jpg

This is going to be tough. We'll probably just have to let Bella decide. :lol:

Oh my goodness, they are absolutely gorgeous! I can see your dilemma, i would want to take all of them home! How long till you can bring one of them home?

Do you know what you will call her?

I can't wait to get Chester a little sister in August!

Congratulations! :flwr: :D :flwr:

Each one is perfectly adorable - wouldn't know how to choose!
:wggle: :wggle: :wggle:
eeny, meeny, miney, mo...

Thanks everyone! It is going to be a hard decision. It is especially hard because we were able to visit Bella at the breeder every two weeks until we took her home. Now we live 14 hours from her breeder, so we haven't been able to see these little ones in person at all! Thankfully my husband's sister is going to visit them in the next couple of weeks to help us with our decision. Hopefully we'll have some more pictures to share at that point. I do know that none of them has a true blenheim spot, but the two girls have "partial" blenheim spots - whatever that may mean. :)

ahh, puppies... They all look gorgeous to me. With a cavalier, how can you go wrong??? Well, seriously, good luck in your decision and I'm so happy Bella will have a little puppy sister or brother to love on! :D -Natalie

Back