• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Black and tan

frecklesmom

I'm not sure where this belongs but know it doesn't belong in rescue site. This am I got this email from breeder who had Annie (Annie retired breeder).
If this is legal :| PM me if you would like to give this boy a home-this may not be actual rescue but I came away thinking maybe rehoming Annie was more like a rescue.
PS Precious -I renamed her Annie

" Glad to hear Precious is settling in. Her birthdate is September 13 2000. I bet she can't wait until it drys up a little bit and can run and roll and play in the grass.
Thanks,
Kelly
PS - if you know of anyone who is looking or wanting a gorgeous black/tan male - Rocky - we have decided to place him as a pet as he has just gotten too big for our breeding program. He is cardiologist heart certified. And is going to be 3 years old."

If I was over there I would have him like a shot mainly because he sounds like he is loverly big boy just like my own Rocky and good luck Rocky in finding your new home ----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie--Barney---Sam)

I hope he gets a wonderful loving home...if I didn't live in an apartment and already have 2 dogs I would love to have him!

I,too, wish I had more room in the inn for this boy but we're full up until my daughter returns for her 2 icon_whistling -they've been here 10 months. The day of this email I had the bowls lined up for added stuff and realized that that side of the counter was full-a sign that we were at the limit of wet noses. :lol:

Back