• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi! I'm new

Bronte

My first cavalier puppy is 3 weeks old and we will be getting her in May.

I am so excited!!

Here are some of her photos:
Charlotte3.jpg

Charlotte4.jpg

Charlotte2.jpg

McKennaside2.jpg

Charlotte1.jpg

Hello and ... icon_welcome

I'm in the same situation as you ... still waiting for our pup ... not much longer to go! 'Cept I don't have any precious pics of our puppy like yours. :x Our breeder is still waiting to see which one we'll get.

Precious pics! You're going to find that you love these boards and will learn so much from them - I know I have.

Welcome. And who is the beauty in your avatar? Such a cute picture! You have so much to look forward to.

Cathy T said:
Welcome. And who is the beauty in your avatar? Such a cute picture! You have so much to look forward to.

Thank you for the warm welcome.
My avatar is Princess Dandyridge Brandywine, pet of Charlotte York in Sex and the City!

Your New Puppy is DARLING~ So very cute....You just want to give her a little smooch! Welcome to the board! [/code]

they really are so cute!! i went to see freddie when he was 5 days old and i am so annoyed that i didn't take pictures of him!

What a cute puppy !!! She should become a beauty (an internet fiancée for my Balrog ?!!! :luv: )
I assume you can't wait to bring her home...

Thanks everyone!

I love it here, everyone is so kind and welcoming.

I meet Charlotte for the first time this Sunday..EEK! I'm so excited.

I'll take photos and share them on the boards.

Back