• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy watching Crufts !

emmawright

Daisy was having fun watching Crufts last night! She was going crazy, barking and running around the living room!!

417837142_2d24b65e60.jpg

417837149_36c18cff19.jpg

Isn't that cute?! Bentley will go up to the TV and whoof at the dogs too! I love Cruft's, I can't wait till they air it here in the U.S., it's my favorite dog show!! I bet Daisy wonders why those dogs don't bark back at her!

Great pics! My Izzy cannot stand for dogs to be on tv! She does the mean "I didn't say you could come in my living room" bark :x :roll: :lol:

Our tv is in front of the patio doors so instead of looking behind the tv, they run out the garden looking for the 'intruders'! I wasn't allowed to watch Crufts for this reason.

I made up for it by going to see all the Cavaliers there yesterday though ;) Got to meet lots of beautiful furbabies and also some of their very nice Mum's and Dad's too :flwr:

Aren't those photos priceless......just love it when animals watch other animals on tv!! :)

Back