• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Celebrities and their Cavaliers!

Julie S said:
Oh, and I was going to say that if you look at Mischa Barton's dog up close - it SOOOO does not look like a purebred Cavalier. What do you guys think? The face is a markedly different shape.

Actually Mischa's dog Charlie is a mix breed cav she rescued from the shelter.
I have met him and he is such a sweet dog!

Jennifer Love's dog is named Charlie too and she is a female!

I totally am with you here, Julie S. I think it's cool (I have to admit I'm a big Paulina Porzikova fan being an Eastern European girl myself) but I'm always concerned with the growing popularity of the breed and BYB's, puppy mills, etc. Look at what happened to Cockers and now Labs/ Goldens.... :( But it is cool to see, and I'm glad Misha adopted a mix from the shelter! As much as I love Bianca, my next dog may be a Border collie...too many of those in the shelters...

Actually Mischa's dog Charlie is a mix breed cav she rescued from the shelter.
I have met him and he is such a sweet dog!

does this mean that you have met Mischa Barton :yikes :yikes

Yep, I visited The OC set for work last February.
Everyone was very nice but I have to say Rachel B was the nicest person ever!
I own CelebrityStyleGuide.com and I get to do alot of fun things!

Back