• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Celebrities and their Cavaliers!

Bronte

I thought this might be a fun post, feel free to add:

Liv Tyler & Neal:
LiveandNeal3.jpg

Source: baywood-pets.co.uk
Celebritycavs.jpg

That's Diane's site!

She is the one who found my breeder for me, she is very nice and has helped me through the whole process.

FYI-Neal is a cousin of Elizabeth Taylor on Sex and The City. :D

That's a great picture of the Reagans. The look on the RRs face is the absolute joy that only a dog can bring. These little guys turn men into bog blobs of goosh... myself included. ;)

KC

Diane is so wonderful and her dogs are beautiful!

Thats so cool about Neal and Penny being cousins!

Bronte are you in the NY/NJ area?

Nope Michigan!

I got Diane's name from Liv's agent (thru my work) and she has guided me thru this whole process and steered me clear of some bad choices. ;)

Bronte, Can you please let us know where that beautiful doggie sweater came from.....I'd love one for Mary Alice! Thanks. :)

Bronte...you're a girl after my own heart....love the original (but way too pricey for me) so doubly love the alternative. It's perfect!!

I so agree Cathy, I'd love the Burberry one but the less expensive one looks just like it and for much less $$$ 8)

Wow, I love seeing all the star's Cavaliers! I never knew so many celebrities had Cavaliers!

:D

hahaha... i was on the subway last week and saw a girl reading this article... i saw jennifer love hewitt and her cavalier and got sooo excited! i was too shy to ask her what magazine it was.

Just saw that yesterday when I got it in the mail ... but my scanner isn't working ... Bronte, you beat me to it! :p :)

Of course it's fun for us to see ... but I'm afraid all this attention will spur on more mills to produce Cavs. :|

Oh, and I was going to say that if you look at Mischa Barton's dog up close - it SOOOO does not look like a purebred Cavalier. What do you guys think? The face is a markedly different shape.

i agree w/ julie... i do feel that stuff like this might help to spur puppy mills, byb's, etc... and i hate that. it breaks my heart to think about it...

sorta off topic, but DH and I were walking down lexington ave in a nice area last week and happened upon a pet store... i was sooo sad to see a CKCS there. the other stores in that area usually have yorkies, maltese, etc... the very popular breeds. i could not believe a CKCS was there. and they were actually selling her for the same price we paid for ours through our breeder. i was stunned.

oh yea, and from the picture, you're right, mischa's dog doesn't have that "cavalier" look that's unique to the breed. interesting, but then again maybe we just can't see the pic well enough?

Back