• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lady

sarahg

lady.JPG

Here is a picture of my Lady 10yrs old doing what she likes doing best.

Sarah Xxx

Thanks Cathy i think she is beutiful to, i dont think she looks 10yrs she is a bit grey round the muzzle, she sure does not act like shes 10yrs she zooms around like a puppy sometimes its great. She does MVd and Chf but she is doing fine.

Ceedah she always makes sure she is comfy usually on my bed icon_whistling .

Sarah Xxx

She is so pretty! And it doesn't matter what age they are...they all like do to that! :lol: :flwr:

I havent posted for a while, but i just wanted to let you all know that Lady sadly passed away last Saturday at the age of 16, it has broken our hearts. She passed from old age, we will miss her forever xxx

Oh I'm so sorry. No matter what age, she will be missed and you will grieve. How wonderful that she lived to be 16. You probably barely remember life without her. She must have had some great genes. Rest in peace sweet Lady.

Back