• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Heart Broken

Kingofthehouse86

Everyone I have some bad news (good news depends how you look at it) My little Missy, the Havanese I wanted, was bought... I was so devistated, in tears and all...they were both tears of sadness and joy that she got a wonderful home...Her new mommy promised to take lots of photos and bring her in every now and then...

Well I'm ok now. There are a few other pups at the store to cuddle with to help ease to heart break of missing Missy.

My mom said that when we move in the next 1.5 yrs I can have as many pups as I want...Of coarse I'm getting cavaliers, but the 1 of breed I want is a Maltese... I want 4 cavaliers, 1 of each color, and a maltese...

Well King is also a lil bumbed that Missy isn't coming to live with us..but he's getting over it as well

So sorry to hear that Aaron; it is always so hard when you have your heart and mind waiting and hoping for a new dog! You are generous in being happy for Missy as well. :flwr: Those other cavaliers will come along though, I predict! :)

Aaron, even though this is hard for you, your mother's advice was very practical. And you are good to listen to hear and respect her opinion. I think if I had been in your shoes, I would've had a very hard time taking a pass on Missy. When I want something, I don't have the necessary self control to make a sound decision, like you did.

Charleen trust me it was very hard passing her up...but I didn't want to be selfish, her new mommy assured me that she would be spoiled rotten

Aaron, you're not the only one who loves Havanese and Maltese. I do too; both breeds are adorable. :) I remember wanting a Havanese before we got our cavaliers.

Glad you're feeling better now. :flwr:

Ahh, Aaron, so that Missy will not be coming to your house but glad that she is going to a loving home. And of course, you have King to help you feel better. I love your new avatar!

Sorry about Missy - I know it hurt to see her go somewhere else, even knowing that it was a good home. I only became aware of the Havanese a couple of years ago and they look like something I could love!

Hi Aaron Im late in the game so I dont really understand the whole situation but I understand how easily we become attached to animals and how sad it must be to give her up Im glad to hear she will be loved though and in time youll have a new baby to love

Havanesses are cuties and so are Maltesess :D

Yea thanks every1 for your support... I know there is another baby out there for me.. just got to find 'em ... But I can't wait until we move so I can tell you all about my new kids... (well here's to the future)

Back