• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lentil & Orzo

ceedah

Lentil and Orzo are our two tabby brothers. We adopted them from a shelter three summers ago. They had a third brother there too, but he wasn't really interacting with the two of them (who were clearly very close). Happily, we heard that their brother did get to go home with someone a week later. :)

Here's Vanity asking for a tummy-rub with Orzo lounging in the background:

dog_cat.sized.jpg

Orzo closer up:

orzo.sized.jpg

Lentil:

lentil.sized.jpg

And some from when they were younger (yes, we know not to ever leave them alone with yarn!):

orzo_lentil_yarn.jpg

orzo_lentil_smaller_2.jpg

Young Lentil hangin' out in the pottery:

dish2.sized.jpg

Orzo - BIG YAWN!

yawn.sized.jpg

At home at the dinner table:

chairs.sized.jpg

Thank you! :D

Yeah, Lindsay, they do look remarkably alike... my brother can tell them apart instantly, but since I am only at home on school vacations and am not around them as much as he is, I have to do checks for a couple of distinctions (the biggest one being that Orzo's front left leg is all white).

I just love the photo of the cat in the dish!! :lol: :lol:

All of your pets are gorgeous! :)

They are both really handsome. Why is it cats lie about in the MOST awkward looking places, my 2 do it all the time :lol:

*grin* Thanks, Zippy and murphy's mum! Yeah, I dunno what it is about the pottery... we actually have another, deeper dish in that same place right now, and apparently it's even more appealling. :p

(ooh, and you're in Scotland! *jealousy* I studied in Glasgow for a semester; I want to go back!)

Aww ... I am a huge cat lover. (I was a cat lover before I was a Cav lover ..sshhh ;) )

They are adorable.

Thank you all! (Pauline, credit for the beautiful home must go to my parents. After I graduate, and when I eventually post pictures of my hypothetical but much-wanted pets of my own, they'll probably be in much more modest quarters. *smile*)

Oh I just love your dog and your cats, they're all just beautiful! Very exotic cats, and I love their names! Very nice photos, Lentil in the pottery is so cute.

:flwr:

Back