• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New from London, Ontario

Elude

Hi Everyone,

Just thought i'd finally introduce myself and my girl Zoey. Zoey is 3 and a half months old, and my fiance and I absolutely adore her. We're from London, Ontario and we look forward to getting to know everyone better.

Here are a couple pictures of Zoey.
zoey5.jpg

zoeysock2.jpg

zoeysock1.jpg

Thanks for all the welcomes! We think shes adorable too but we're a little bit biased already!

Shes bad about stealing socks, especially dirty ones out of the laundry basket. We of course are mean and take them from her!

Elude said:
Shes bad about stealing socks, especially dirty ones out of the laundry basket. We of course are mean and take them from her!

Welcome

Another Canadian, I am in Toronto

Your little gal is so beautiful she has the sweetest little face. :l*v:

I remember Dudley always pulling off our socks and chewing them, you really do have to be careful that she is not eating them.

:flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Hi and icon_welcome to you and Zoey :lotsaluv:

Such a gorgeous cute face - definitely a mischief maker :lol:

:flwr:

Hello and icon_welcome from Ajax! :)

I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better! :) Your baby is sooooo cute! :)

icon_welcome

Zoey is a doll, what a beauty.

Harvey also steals socks,hair bobbles, pegs the list is endless!! He also sneaks into my daughters room and steals her teddies, he often gives us the run around trying to get them back.

Look forward to seeing more pictures :snap:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Hi there from Toronto!
We should really get all the SOuthern Ontarions together for a cavalier play date in the spring!
Welcome to the board to you and Zoey!
:flwr: :flwr:

Back