• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

See how Dylan has grown...

*Pauline*

Here's my lovely boy in the garden. I love his tail!
419312462_465e161838.jpg

419295319_c6a56c2509.jpg

419312461_91e007b8bc.jpg

He does have a beutiful tail...and eyes, and head, and smile! What age is he now? He looks puppy in the face but adult in the butt :lol:

*Pauline* said:
Thank you inca. :flwr: :flwr:

Thank you Kodee, Dylan is 6 and a half months old. :flwr: :flwr:
:jump: I dont have long now (10 wks) till I get that cute tail!!

Oh Pauline, I can't believe how big little Dylan is getting - he is growing into such a handsome little lad. It doesnt seem that long ago that we were waiting for you to get him home on that day when your friends car broke down :yikes :flwr:

Vickie, it's sweet of you to remember that. I can't believe I've only had Dylan 3 months. He's such a darling. I'm just as excited about him now as I was when I first got him home but I love him much more! :D :flwr:

Natalie, it is a Persil wash ball, it remains one of his favourites. ;) :flwr:

Oh sweet Dylan!! He still has that gorgeous puppy soft look about him. I would never be able to let him out of my arms!! :flwr: :flwr:

bless him simple things keep them amussed i suppose it is quite bouncy and easy to pick up and chew on.

Pauline, how did I miss this post before ..... Dylan is gorgeous, his fur has come in so fluffy. I love your avatar too.

Back