• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

the pout

Super Princess

My god, are cavalieres not the best pouters when they dont get what they want?
I thought it was just oliver, but i have seen some really good pouts in some display pictures..

I know the pout well. :) Cleo can get a very disgruntled look on her face when she doesn't get her own way! :rotfl:

Oh yes, you can usually tell what they are thinking from the look on their little faces :lol: :lol: :lol:

I must admit, it's usually the huffing that does it for me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahh yes, the pout/humph combo gets me every time. No matter how annoyed I am, it always makes me laugh

Totally the huffing!! If the kids are waiting for us to finish dinner and we're not going fast enough to suit Jake....he let's out this big old "harumphh!!" telling us to move it along, he wants his treat and he's tired of waiting. Too funny!

oh indy has given us so many laughs over the huffing! they have such great timing with it as well. indy will leave myself or the hubby, 'stomp' over to his place on the couch, flop down, and let out a big Huffffff incase we weren't aware that he wasn't pleased.
:lol:
i think that cavaliers and pugs are the most expressive dogs i've come across. they also do funny little warbles to get their way as well.

Back