• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

puppy like

Super Princess

Hey there,
we are a total dog family

my grandma has a shelti cross
my Aunt has a Lab cross
My cousin has this little white thing..i don't know waht it is.
and we have a cavalier

I have noticed out of all the dogs, Oliver is one who still acts like a puppy..hes five.

Are most cavaliers like this?
I mean ruby, my aunts dog, is maybe 3 and is way more mature and calm..
is it just a cavalier trait or is oliver just nuts?

I think Cavs are just so happy-go-lucky - their disposition keeps them so enthusiatic about life that they seem like perennial puppies.

BTW Oliver has a fantastic face cl*p

haha thanks i thinks o too.

oh i like that...if everyone had such a happy go lucky outlook on life, this world would be a much better place..dontcha think.

I think it depends on the dog. Both of mine at 3 and 4 are pretty laid back. I just fostered a 5 year old who had the energy of a puppy. He sure livened up our household :D

My 7 1/2 yr old is pretty laid back but, when we puppysat the other week he turned into a giant puppy LOL He played all day long and hardly left the puppy's side.

My 3 yr old on the other hand is just crazy and makes me wish I had his energy. When the puppy was here he sulked all day long and wouldn't play at all but kept giving me the filthiest of looks :roll: :lol:

I guess this would depend on your definition of puppy? I dont think of puppy as playful but rather seeking trouble - a little mischief maker. My lab was and I was told it was true to the breed to take till 2 or 3 to mature like most dogs do a 1yr or 18mths.

But a cavalier (the ones I have met) are not like that at all. Cavaliers do like to play but they mature to know when to settle when told. A lab is puppy like in that it takes longer to stop finding ways to amuse ones self that is not causing trouble - just like a puppy.

Super Princess wrote:
oh i like that...if everyone had such a happy go lucky outlook on life, this world would be a much better place..dontcha think.

:xctly:

Oliver has a wonderful face :lotsaluv: can we have him?? :D

:flwr:

well you can have him..but i must warn you

hes VERY gassy at the moment.
he could clear the room....are you SURE you want him?;)

He is adorable, we can tolerate the gas. :yikes :yikes :yikes

It sure would. :D :D :D

Back